Buy a full stop bowl, watch the back series of cold feet and 3 other things to do today
- Control your portion size for good by buying a full stop bowl. This bowl the same size as a human stomach is designed to stop you over eating.
- Commit to doing 15 minutes of exercise per day. Something is better than nothing. Run outside or on the treadmill. Swim in a pool or lake. Do whatever, just do something!
- Take a shot from your hotel balcony. This swimming pool shot is taken from the third floor of our hotel in Gran Canaria – The Lopesan Baobab in Meloneras.
- Start watching the back series of Cold Feet. The ITV series began in 1997 and is definitely worth a watch.
- Go to the Bearcat Comedy club in St Margarets, Twickenham this Saturday 21st October and see some great acts including the very funny RAYMOND & MR TIMPKINS REVUE