5 things to do today – Monday 11th June 2018
- See film and sports at St Katharine Docks Summer Screen. A perfect place to see Wimbledon Tennis.
- Book and celebrate Father’s Day with Royal China. Treat dad to an authentic Chinese dining experience. http://www.royalchinagroup.co.uk/ Photographs by Harleigh Reid.
- Watch Wimbledon canal side this summer at King’s Cross. https://www.kingscross.co.uk/event/wimbledon-summer-love …
- Find out about Nower Wood Educational Nature Reserve. Bat Ecology, walks and school trips. Really modern facilities and caters for all ages. Beautiful too. https://www.surreywildlifetrust.org/events/2018-10-10-bat-ecology.
- Make Thai green chicken curry from James Martin’s fast cooking. Chicken, spinach and sugar snap peas being the main ingredient.