5 things to do on a Lazy day by blogger Katie Lauren
Thank you to Katie Lauren for these 5
- Chuck on some comfy clothes: pjs, onesie, fluffy socks, dressing gown or wrap yourself in a blanket or your duvet. Allow max comfort!
- Watch the hell out of Netflix: binge-watch a series, repeatedly play Love Actually or watch all the films your friends have been telling you to watch.
- Eat everything in site: grab some Ben & Jerrys, packet of sweets, chocolates or any cheesy nibbles, anything you love!
- Get some company: invite your friend, partner, parent or sibling to come and join your lazy day, this calls for some great chilled bonding time.
- Remember to relax: there’s a reason you’re having a lazy day, to forget about everything else… enjoy it while you can and focus on becoming invested into the lives of characters instead!
Find out more about Katie by using the following links.