Blackpool Livewire Festival with Mariah Carey, The Sanderson Hotel, Free events at K West Live, green steps at Kings Cross and Kasper’s Restaurant at The Savoy
Thursday 10th May 2018
- Book your tickets for Blackpool’s Livewire Festival (Friday August 24th 2018). The headliner this year has just been announced as Mariah Carey. Tickets priced from £65 on sale Friday May 11th at 10am from: livewirefestival.co.uk
- Enjoy afternoon tea at The Sanderson Hotel London this Summer. This summer, in collaboration with Laurent-Perrier and mothers2mothers, Sanderson is launching the Laurent-Perrier Cuvée Rosé Courtyard Garden. In celebration of the 50th Anniversary of Laurent-Perrier Cuvée Rosé, Sanderson will transform their iconic garden into a pink haven, full of flamingos and floral accents. From 2nd May to 26th September, you can enjoy the famous Mad Hatters Afternoon Tea with a Cuvée Rosé twist.
- Get thrifty on Thursdays! Following the popularity of ‘K West Live’ – a new series of free monthly live gigs – K West Hotel & Spa in Shepherd’s Bush will be putting on an assortment of free events every Thursday of the month. Whether you’re into beer tasting or discovering some new music, K West will be the place to be in the run-up to summer 2018.
- Sit on Granary Square’s grass steps at London’s Kings Cross. The green steps are back by popular demand for a fifth year, allowing visitors, students, shoppers, office workers, sun worshipers, and picnickers alike to sit by the canal and enjoy the surrounding area and (hopefully) the sunshine for the rest of the summer. All summer-long King’s Cross will be hosting a programme of fun and festive events, many of which are free.
- Try out the new dining menu at Kasper’s restaurant at The Savoy Hotel. Pictured is Red Hereford Rib-eye steak.