Vegan afternoon teas, immersive dining, virtual reality blasters, Dublin airport hotels and Disney’s Aladdin
Wednesday 9th May 2018
- Dine at Collage restaurant if you happen to be at Dublin Airport. You will find Collage at the Radisson Blu Hotel. Collage is an exciting new brasserie concept featuring authentic local cuisine with a unique twist. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, Collage provides an informal, fun culinary option for guests, locals and airport visitors.
- Buy an AR blaster from Thumbs Up from Genie Gadgets. Get ready to blast off into a world full of virtual and augmented realities with this gaming hand-gun. Experience 360° immersive scenery and immerse yourself in a virtual world. Shooting just got seriously cool. Slot your Smartphone into the gun, start the App and shoot your way through hours of endless fun. Battling zombies, shooting bad guys and becoming an ace at hitting your target has never been so fun.
- Book to see Disney’s Aladdin at the Prince Edward Theatre, London. New casting is announced for Disney’s Aladdin as the hit show enters its third year in the West End.
- Have a vegan afternoon tea at boutique hotel La Suite Wes. Just a stone’s throw away from the fashionable Hyde Park
- Try an Immersive Food and Drink Experience in London such as An Evening of Meat. An Evening of Meat, a truly unique and provocative dinner installation: a feast of femininity where expressive dance and indulgent food meet to thoroughly inundate all the senses. Having gained a cult following across the world, American director Kate March along with her all-female creative collective, I AM, brings her unique mixture of choreography, performance art and food to London. As well as using the table as a stage, this show will feature a menu created by Michelin trained Head Chef Chavdar Todorov. Featuring six courses, every dish has been designed to tempt and tantalise the senses making this the ultimate immersive dining experience. Following on from a very successful and critically acclaimed opening month at The Vaults it will now be extending its run until Saturday 2nd June 2018. Tickets from £35 are available here.