Yoga on the top of London’s John Lewis and the quickest way to buy theatre tickets
- Use Apple Pay to pay for transport around London. Easy to use and fingerprint driven. Get your iPhone at the ready or watch! It’s easy to scan your card/s and away you go.
- Have a pint of ‘shed head’ in the rooftop secret garden at John Lewis Oxford street, London. You can also do yoga in the mornings. This garden has great views of Oxford street below.
- See Guys and Dolls at The Phoenix Theatre in London. This popular show runs til October then tours the UK. We saw it last night. It was busy but not packed. Weekends I imagine are thronged!
- Buy theatre tickets using the Todaytix app. No more phoning the box office or queuing. The app is beautiful and works really well. This app really does take the hassle out of buying theatre tickets.
- Have the biggest soufflé ever at Petritis restaurant in Molesey village. This restaurant is fantastic and worth travelling from Central London to try out. It is truly exceptional. The nearest restaurant is Hampton Court