Find your keys using a ’tile’ and stay at the Park Hyatt in Mallorca
- Buy a tile and never lose your keys again. This stylish white tile slips on your key ring and uses Bluetooth to connect to your phone. Lose your keys and locate using your phone. Lose your phone and locate it using your tile.
- Buy beers for the train from Manchester’s Picadilly tap. Just 2 minutes walk from the station and much cheaper than anything on offer in the concourse and certainly on the train. Commute with quality.
- Fly business class from Luton to New York with La Compagnie. This is all this luxury airline do. Business class day after day. They also can be cheaper than most airlines for a better service. We went to a celebration of their 1st anniversary about a month ago.
- Stay at the newly opened Park Hyatt on the Island of Mallorca. You will soon be relaxing in the Himalayan salt sauna. Mallorca is up and coming (again) for Hyatt hotels to choose the island to open their first European resort.
- Choose from the original 1971 menu at Hard Rock Cafe in London. This is to celebrate the cafe’s 45th birthday. Available from midday to midnight on 14th June 2016. London has been taken over with burger joints but the Hard Rock Cafe is the original.