Saturday November 10th #London #Lifestyle #Theatre #themousetrap #AgathaChristie
Here are today’s selection. Everything from a touring version of Agatha Christie’s Mousetrap to rescuing unwanted food.
- Take a walk around Pen Ponds in Richmond Park. This is a perfect place to take your toddler for a walk. Park near the cafe and if it has been raining there are plenty of muddy puddles to jump in.
- If you are a teacher then use Planbook. This excellent planner allows you to plan your lessons with ease. Once set up you can access your planner across all your devices allowing planning to be done in a spare moment anywhere.
- Use the ‘To Good To Go’ app and rescue unwanted food. Simply search in your area for surplus food in cafes and restaurants, pay a ridiculously low amount and collect your food in the stated collection window. Save money and don’t let good food go to waste!
- Book to see the Agatha Christie’s record breaking murder mystery The Mousetrap. You don’t need to venture to central London to see it as it is touring the UK starting in January 2019. Book The Mousetrap on Tour now.
- Celebrate Thanksgiving at the Arch Luxury Boutique Hotel London on November 22nd. The menu features traditional favourites, commencing with Spiced pumpkin salad with sweet and sour dressing; then a Clam Chowder; followed by a main course of Norfolk Bronze Turkey cooked in the stone oven with bacon, sweet potato mash and cranberry sauce; and completed with a tangy Blueberry and lime cheesecake.