Hotels at night, wonderfool box and three other things to do today
- Eat Gambas in Gran Canaria. These garlic prawns in hot oil served with crusty bread were one of the best I’ve tasted. Most cafes and restaurants in Meloneras serve them.
- Visit Warwick castle at Halloween. In fact there is a competition on our site to win a family day ticket. You will have to be quick though as it closes at midnight today!
- Hide away and drink a gin and tonic on the outside terrace at the Lopesan Baobab in Meloneras, Gran Canaria. We particularly like the safari themed stirrer.
- Buy a wonderfool box and trick your friends and family. This simple plastic box can fool people for ages! Can you figure out how to get the money out of the box?
- Walk around your hotel at night and take pictures. Hotels often look better at night and the Lopesan Baobab in Gran Canaria is no exception.