Drink Taittinger on the terrace of The Royal Horseguards Hotel and dress like Vicky Pattison
1. Learn how the special effects are done in your favorite blockbuster films by booking tickets to see ‘The Hollywood Special Effects Show‘. This is touring the UK now and includes a bullet proof screen across the stage.
2. Learn how to make the perfect Pimms with the Steve Smith, Head Chef of Bohemia’s restaurant in Jersey.
3. Browse the new Vicky Pattison range part 2 by celebrity fashion brand and online retailer Honeyz. Vicky Pattison’s VIP range is feminine, flirty and fabulous – it features all of this season’s must-have pieces to celebrate this summer in style. From cutesy co-ords to sassy skirts and edgy dresses, the current collection has something for everyone.
4. Watch this story about bottled water. It might just make you think next time you buy one instead of filling your old one.
5. Enjoy Taittinger on the terrace at The Royal Horseguards Hotel. The stunning Terrace offers elegant alfresco dining and drinking with breathtaking views of the Thames and the London Eye in a relaxing haven away from prying eyes. Situated alongside Whitehall Gardens, The Terrace is decorated with a myriad of colourful spring flowers and laden with comfy wicker sofas and blankets when it gets chilly.