5 things to do at Sani Resort, Greece
1. Head to Bousoulas Beach – one of Sani Resort’s seven beaches, Bousoulas offers four miles of pine-fringed sands with crystal clear, shallow water; making it ideal for those travelling with younger children.
2. Try out the brand-new brand new Bear Grylls Survival Academy for a unique chance to learn Bear Grylls’ extreme survival techniques. Activities include fire making, building a raft to try and catch some wild food of your own, guided trails through the woods, and camp building. Family and Teens Courses available.
3. Learn about Sani Resort’s incredible surroundings and their impressive sustainability efforts as part of their Sani Green programme. Get hands-on with one of their eco-activities, including bird watching, forest walks and beekeeping trips.
4. Enjoy a range of cuisines at one of Sani Resort’s restaurants or bars – whether it’s Mediterranean at the new El Puerto, Japanese at Katsu, or Ouzerie for some delicious, traditional Greek food, there’s something for everyone. The new Annabel Karmel Kids Food Corners also ensures little guests don’t miss out.
5. Book a relaxing spa treatment at one of the five Anne Semonin Spas. From a full day of pampering, to express treatments, the spas offer a haven to unwind in.
Full image library: https://www.sani-resort-gallery.com/Rates: Prices at Sani Beach in a Double Room start from €129 per night, on a half-board basis. For more information, visit www.saniresort.grBest wishes,