5 things to do today – Have you ever tried Yoga with Adriene #5thingstodotoday
In the worlds current situation now is the perfect time to suggest inspirational and creative things to do when life is not quite as free as it was.
5 things to do today might be able to help with this.
Here are 5 suggestions
- Start a small habit such as every time you flush the toilet do a press-up. Build it up as the week’s pass.
- Go for a random walk. Go outside set your timer for 20 minutes and every 5 minutes change direction.
- 80/20 your phone apps. For every 10 apps delete 8. Declutter!
- Rewrite the last chapter of your favourite novel.
- If you go on Youtube then you can access ‘Yoga with Adriene’ which are free 30/40 minute practices. I can heartily recommend them as they are useful, can be home at home and have differentiation built-in. It is a very pleasant way to calm down and tone up!
We would love to hear your suggestions and we will give you a link back to your blog or site.
Please e-mail email@example.com with your ideas and we will publish them.