80’s legend Joe Longthorne are amongst today’s 5 things as well as Tim Ferris and the importance of a strong morning routine
- Eccles cakes may not jump out at you when you are thinking to have something with your morning coffee or afternoon tea however the M&S Handcrafted ones are beautiful and well worth a try. 12 minutes in the oven.
- The entertainer Joe Longthorne passed away yesterday and although he may have been forgotten by many the video below of ‘Dont cry out loud’ is definitely worth a watch and after a few glasses of wine may even bring you to tears.
- Download a Frank Skinner Podcast as on Absolute radio. This is well worth a listen. Frank’s observation on everyday life and stories of celebrities he has met continues to entertain. This easy listen will make you chuckle.
- Develop a strong morning routine. Tim Ferris has an excellent video on this. In simple terms you have to develop a morning routine that works for you. These are usually things you do as soon as you wake up and usually before you start your day for real. Video is below.
- Entertain your toddler by watching the dolphin fountain at the Trafford Centre, Manchester. This impressive water feature spews water high in the air. Listen to the gasps of excitement.