5 things to do at No 97 Restaurant , Gin Bar & Terrace – Surbiton
1. Take a train to Surbiton and walk to Maple road where you will find No 97 – a chic gin bar with a surprisingly elaborate menu.
2. Enjoy the lunch menu and start with a main course of Miso Pork Belly served with sweet potato and Mussels Siracha. Don’t forget the House bread.
3. This, of course, can be accompanied with your favourite gin and tonic such as such as one made with Sacred Gin.
4. Move on to a dessert or maybe a selection of artisan cheeses with ‘traditional’ garnishes. The quince jelly made with honey was amazing.
5. Finish off with coffee or a digestive such as Celestine Limoncello.