Have you visited Rosie & Java tea and coffee merchants in Richmond-upon-Thames?
Here are today’s selection
- Take away a cake from The Hummingbird Bakery. This layered salted caramel chocolate branch is from the Richmond-upon-Thames branch.
- Sit in the shade on a bench watching the people pass by on Richmond Green. Today the green was busy with cricket being played and people enjoying the sun.
- Visit Rosie & Java – tea and coffee merchants. This fine shop selling all things tea and coffee is nestled on the lanes in Richmond-upon-Thames.
- Sit and relax whilst having a beer in an ice cold glass on the King’s Road in Chelsea. We found Ritorno to be a gem. The complimentary crudities were excellent.
- Order a plate of cheese and biscuits at Beaufort House on the King’s Road in Chelsea. This chic brasserie and member’s club is full of sophistication. See full review here.