5 things to do on Monday 8 February 2016
- Try out the new Yorkshire pudding slider menu at Reform Social and Grill. The menu is available until 29th February. Sweet and savory versions are available.
- Lose weight by becoming a premier member of mini v nutrition – by Queen of the jungle Vicky Patterson.
- Book your tickets to go to Ascot racecourse on Saturday 20th February – its the annual Ascot Chase Raceday. A day of exciting jumps racing which culminates in the Grade One Betfair Ascot Chase which boasts a prize fund of £150,000.
- Find a flight using Google Matrix software. This basic air fare search engine is impressive to say the least is definitely the best way of finding yourself a bargain.
- Read our interview with Bolton funnyman Dave Spikey. Dave tours with his new Punchlines tour soon.