Date as you travel and learn how to cook paella on a Barbeque
1. Rave your way into the day at Morning Gloryville on Saturday 25th July, Notting Hill. Morning Gloryville is unique immersive early morning dance experience that has exploded into 23 cities around the world, fusing dance music, yoga, massage, coffee and smoothies with performance art, glitter and whole lot more.
2. Watch Night Bus, the debut feature from British independent film-maker Simon Baker. Set entirely on a London night bus during one journey, on one night, Night Bus is an intimate, poignant and often funny portrait of London’s characters of the night. The Night Bus is populated by a variety of characters – the drunks and revellers, workers on the late shift, young and old, introvert and extrovert, lovers and fighters. This is about their journey, how they make it through the night, relationships end and relationships begin, but whatever happens, the bus continues to its destination.
3. Take part in a wood fired paella class with The London School of Barbeque. The hands on classes on Sunday 26th July at 1200 and Thursday 13th August at 1900 show you how to build a suitable fire and prepare and cook a proper outdoor paella while making and eating Spanish style aperitivos. The class will be run by Spanish food expert Rachel McCormack. For tickets and more information see rmccormack.com.
4. Use the Miss Travel App to date as you travel. For years, travel-dating website, MissTravel.com, has connected travel enthusiasts who aren’t satisfied with getting to know someone over dinner and a movie. With the launch of its new app, the site is taking it’s unique take on dating to mobile.
5. Relax on the beach on the UK’s largest free urban beach in Haringey.