Eat a bottomless brunch at Noir in Mayfair, fine dine for £21 and three other things for you to do today
Have you ever been on a tour of the Houses of Parliament or been to Ascot Racecourse?
1. Have a cocktail and bottomless brunch at Noir late night bar and kitchen. Noir is situated at 32 Duke street, Mayfair.
2. Enoy a three course fine dining menu for £21 pounds at Jones & Sons, Dalston. Think chargrilled Suffolk asparagus and butchers steak.
3. Go to Ascot next weekend. Ascot’s King George VI Weekend (Friday 24th to Saturday 25th July) is amongst the UK’s most important Flat meetings and this year’s event will be no exception with an attractive line up both on and off the track.
4. Take a tour of the Houses of Parliament. They run tours (audio and fully guided options) every Saturday and also on most weekdays during the summer; Monday to Friday between 27 July and 4 September (except 29, 30 and 31 July and 31 August) and Tuesday to Friday between 18 September and 9 October (except 1 October). Go!
5. Arrange a date to spend a day on the beach in Cardiff. The beach is back – Cardiff will once again create its own seafront with the return of the Vueling Cardiff Bay Beach (July 25 – September 5 ), this time with a new sponsor on board, Vueling Airlines, who fly Welsh holidaymakers out to Alicante, Barcelona, Malaga and Palma Majorca.