5 things to do today at Manchester House Restaurant
Aiden Byrne’s Manchester House restaurant soars ahead of its competitors in our opinion.
Last week we were fortunate to try out the much acclaimed Spinningfields restaurant, Manchester House.
Here are five things to do at Manchester House Restaurant
1. Have a drink in the lounge bar on level 12. There can be a few views in Manchester better than this! Enjoy the panoramic views of the city. If you are on business you also hire private spaces complete with Wifi so you can hold meetings and stay connected.
2. Choose the a la carte menu and select main dishes such as Roasted scallop, hazelnut, Pink Lady apples and Ventreche bacon. For dessert how about Beetroot, hibiscus and rhubarb?
3. We opted for the three course set lunch menu which was excellent and good value at £32.50. There are various other set lunch menus to choose from with the most elaborate being a six course meal with accompanying wine flight.
4. Reserve a table for a Saturday (you will definitely have to book) and try the twelve course tasting menu. All people in your party have to have the tasting menu – in fact on a Saturday the tasting menu is all that is available. There are different options however including wine flight.
5. Book the Chef’s Table: Enjoy the full Manchester House dining experience by reserving the Chef’s Table, available for 6 people you will get the best view of the kitchen team preparing all of the food for the restaurant. Please contact the restaurant for further details and to make a reservation. Please note the booking must be for 6 people.