5 things about the New Look Guest Rooms at the Corner House Canterbury
- The Corner House in Canterbury has upgraded its five guest rooms, providing the perfect place to stay for those looking for a city break just outside the centre of the historic city.
- The rooms are beautifully designed with calming colours and artistic touches inspired by famous writers. They offer a special stay for friends, family, and couples.
- The Inn has extended its restaurant, providing a new dining space that seats up to 26 guests and opens up onto the garden. Since the opening in May 2022, the restaurant has been enjoying a sustained busy period.
- The rooms come with a continental breakfast in bed that includes homemade granola, yoghurt, croissants, fresh fruit, and more. Guests who book directly via The Corner House website will receive a complimentary chilled bottle of Prosecco in the room.
- The guest rooms are priced from £89 and can be booked on the Corner House website. Visitors can enjoy exploring the city, eating delicious seasonal food, and drinks in the sunny garden.
To book visit: https://www.cornerhouserestaurants.co.uk/