Experience the Best of Normandy in Ireland with the Normandy Food Tour!
- The Normandy Tourist Board is bringing a French Food Festival called the “Normandy Food Tour” to three locations in Ireland over the June Bank Holiday weekend.
- The food tour will feature Normandy food trucks serving up tasty sweet and savory dishes, along with a sweet treats tasting and a cheese tasting that includes classics like Camembert, Neufchatel, and Isigny Mimolette.
- Visitors will also have the opportunity to enjoy traditional Normandy brews, including a cider-tasting experience and Calvados tastings.
- A demo stage will showcase traditional and innovative cuisine by Normandy chefs, with totally free-to-attend masterclasses and a family-friendly crepe demonstration activity.
- The Normandy Food Tour is a family-friendly event with live music, cookery demos, tasting opportunities and more, and visitors will also be entertained by the French musicians For the Hackers, who will be performing for the first time in Ireland.
The Normandy Food Tour will visit:
June 3rd – St. Patrick’s Park, Dublin from midday to 7 pm
June 4th – Cathedral Square, Waterford, from midday to 7 pm
June 5th –New Ross Quayside from from 11 am to 6 pm