We like to move it, Circla Beauty, London Restaurant Festival, Help Musicians and Beauty and the Beast at The Rose Theatre, Kingston
- Book to see We like to move it. This is an announcement for a London-wide tour of a brand-new all-immigrant variety show: WE LIKE TO MOVE IT MOVE IT is performed by a clown collective of immigrant performers, who take the audience on a journey of variety and satire. grappling with our decade’s stickiest subject; immigration. Tuesday 28th September – Saturday 16th October:
- Transform your beauty routine into refillable ritual: London beauty retailer Circla has extended its range and delivery zones. Circla sells a curated selection of beauty and home staples and luxury items from independent brands, including skincare, shampoos, conditioners and body lotions in glass and aluminium bottles. Once enjoyed to the last drop, the end user notifies Circla that a refill is needed, leaving the empties on their doorstep to be refilled, much like the milkman.
- Celebrate the London Restaurant Festival @ Bluebird White City. Bluebird White City will be celebrating the London Restaurant Festival on Wednesday 6th October with a special one-off evening featuring a seasonal five-course tasting menu accompanied by Bibendum wines.
- Watch this short film about Frances Segelman’s live sculpting event with Sir Simon Rattle for Help Musicians. Sir Simon Rattle CBE took to a very different stage on Monday night (13 September) as he was sculpted live by acclaimed artist Frances Segelman, in aid of the charity the respected composer has been an ambassador of for many years, Help Musicians.
- Buy tickets for Beauty and the Beast at the Rose Theatre, Kingston. On her eighteenth birthday, Bella learns that her father is the victim of a terrible curse. She sets out across the mountains to a mysterious valley, determined to face the Beast who condemned her father. In a race to learn the truth, Bella must question everything she’s been told in order to find humanity in the strangest of places.