3. Work out at an Orangetheory Fitness Studio #London #Fitness #Health #Wellbeing
Orangetheory Fitness offers a premium & highly effective class-based workout designed to enhance your holistic wellbeing
- Orangetheory Fitness uses state-of-the-art, wearable heart-rate technology that provides real time data during a workout, allowing participants to understand how hard they need to be working to achieve their personal fitness goals
- Orangetheory Fitness’ heart-rate based interval training results in participants burning more calories during and after their workout. Spending twelve minutes or more in the Orange Zone (85% of your heart rate maximum) during the hour-long workout, activates Excess Post-Exercise Oxygen Consumption (EPOC), which maximises calorie burn for up to 36 hours after the class
- Orangetheory Fitness coaches utilise the real-time data shown on the screens in the class to make sure all attendees get the most from the class, providing them with a more personalised workout experience
- Orangetheory Fitness currently has five studios in London and the South of England. Find your nearest studio online and contact them to book a free fitness class.