5 things to do today at Run Regent’s Park – Organised by Macmillan
Today 5 things to do today has had a fantastic day at Run Regent’s Park organised by Macmillan.
- Drop your bag off before you race. The organisation and positive feeling at this event were unreal.
2. Queue for the loo before the race starts. Thank goodness these were available to quash any race nerves.
3. Regent’s Park is a beautiful park to run in. A particular highlight was the viewing of the Camels at London Zoo.
4. Listen to the steel band – lifting the spirit before the race starts. This band was superb and just the sort of outdoor music you need before a race.
5. After the exhaustion of the race, you can sometimes forget your bit of metal at the end. Fortunately, Macmillan volunteers were there at the ant for you to be able to collect your well-deserved medal.