5 Fun Facts About Deezer, The Personalised Music Streaming Service
Deezer is the world’s most diverse, dynamic and personal music streaming service, that serves up music and original audio and podcast content to over 12 million users worldwide. You can sign up today here www.deezer.com.
1) Choice of 43+ million songs: Deezer’s music library is one of the most diverse available, and focuses as much on local music as it does on global music. It has 43+ million songs and a huge selection of mood, genre and curated playlists created by our top music editors across the globe. The company works with grassroots and breakthrough artists, in addition to global megastars, to make sure every music taste is catered for.
2) ‘Flow’ makes your music personalised to you: Flow is your personalised soundtrack, offering a continuous stream of tracks that you love. Using a clever combination of smart algorithms and human curation, Flow intuitively understands the songs you like and dislike and plays both old favourites and new discoveries that map to your tastes.
3) It’s not just music: Deezer offers more than just music, with a large selection of podcast and live sports commentary. The platform offers political and sports podcasts, such as its ‘Strong and Stable’ political comedy series and ‘Defending in Numbers’, the ongoing sports analysis podcast, in addition, to live commentary through TalkSport and audiobooks.
4) Multiple price packages to suit your needs: Deezer has different packages available to suit your needs and desires. Its Premium+ service (£9.99) offers uninterrupted advert-free listening, with its HiFi service (£14.99 special offer) for those who enjoy lossless FLAC quality music. Meanwhile for families looking for one service to share, Deezer Family (£14.99) offers six accounts and profiles all with one login.
5) 10 years old: Deezer celebrated its 10th birthday this year, being the early pioneer in the music streaming industry. Originating from France, the service has grown so much it is now available in a massive 185 countries worldwide, including the UK, Germany, USA and Brazil!