The Woman in White at Charing Cross Theatre, DogFest and three other things to do today
- Watch ‘I Believe My Heart’, performed by Anna O’Byrne and Ashley Stillburn, from the brand new production of The Woman in White at Charing Cross Theatre, London. Music by Andrew Lloyd Webber and Lyrics by David Zippel.
- Walk through Battersea Park’s Pear Tree Christmas Market this December. Set in Battersea Park on the 2nd & 3rd of December, the magical Pear Tree Christmas Market with over 30 vendors will be selling artisan food and drink products as well as handmade and luxury gifts. The winter wonderland will see a festive BBQ, a Lake Bar, Marshmallow Fire Pit, personalised Christmas hamper service and much more.
- Book tickets to DogFest. Hosted by Supervet Professor Noel Fitzpatrick, DogFest offers dogs, their owners, and dog-lovers an action-packed, fun-filled weekend. With even more ‘have-a-go’ activities for your dog, this year’s superb line-up includes the frenetic dog sport of Flyball; agility, training and obedience sessions, watery hilarity with dog diving and the ever popular, fun dog competitions.
- Have a drink at the Hyde Lobby Bar, newly launched at Royal Lancaster London Hotel. The Hyde Lobby Bar, situated a stone’s throw from Hyde Park, is set to become one of the most exciting additions to London’s drinking and dining scene.
- Book to see WICKED at London’s Apollo Victoria Theatre. WICKED, the smash hit musical that tells the incredible untold story of the Witches of Oz, has added two extra 2.30pm shows this Christmas on Tuesday 26 December and Friday 29 December at London’s Apollo Victoria Theatre.