5 things to do around the pool area at the Sunrise Hoi An Beach resort, Vietnam
1. Relax by the infinity pool overlooking the East Vietnam sea. This pool is one of two, the other being larger and closer to the main reception.
2. Wave a flag to order a drink or something to eat. The hotel has adopted a flag system meaning you never have to leave your sun lounger.
3. Have an outdoor massage overlooking the sea. In addition to the spa the hotel also allows you take advantage of the amazing views whilst having a professional massage.
4. If you have children then there is a ‘kids’ club offering a whole range of activities throughout the day. This club is next to the first pool.
5. Sit on a lounger on the man made Cua Dai private beach just beyond the infinity pool. There are plenty of loungers and parasols in this area if you want a beach experience. The hotel also has gardens to walk around.