5 Things Young Girls Can Learn About Resilience at LEGO Play Sessions this September
The LEGO Group is teaming up with female footballers to teach young girls the power of resilience. The toy brand is hosting a series of Play Workshops with three Women’s Super League teams, and parents can sign their daughters up for free.
At the Play Workshops, girls will learn how to bounce back from setbacks, both on and off the pitch. They’ll also get to meet top female footballers and learn about their stories of resilience.
Here are 5 things young girls can learn about resilience at LEGO Play Sessions:
- It’s okay to fail. Everyone fails sometimes. The important thing is to learn from your mistakes and keep trying.
- Don’t give up. No matter how tough things get, don’t give up on your dreams.
- Be positive. A positive attitude can go a long way in helping you overcome challenges.
- Ask for help. There’s no shame in asking for help when you need it.
- Believe in yourself. You can do anything you set your mind to.
LEGO Play Sessions are a great way for young girls to learn about resilience and build confidence. If you have a daughter who is interested in learning more, be sure to sign her up for a Play Workshop today.
Here are some additional tips for parents who are looking to help their daughters build resilience:
- Talk to your daughter about her feelings. Let her know that it’s okay to feel sad, angry, or frustrated when she fails.
- Help her find ways to cope with setbacks. Teach her healthy coping mechanisms, such as exercise, relaxation techniques, or talking to a trusted adult.
- Encourage her to set goals and work towards them. Help her break down big goals into smaller, more manageable steps.
- Celebrate her successes, no matter how small. This will help her build confidence and resilience.
By following these tips, you can help your daughter build the resilience she needs to succeed in life.