5 Things You Need to Know About the Great Scotland Yard Hotel’s Partnership with British Designer Emily Carter for London Fashion Week September 15th-29th
Great Scotland Yard Hotel, a luxury 5-star hotel in London, has partnered with Emily Carter, a British designer based in London, to create a special cocktail inspired by the glamour and stories of the notorious all-female gang, ‘The Forty Elephants’.
Here are 5 things you need to know about the partnership:
- The partnership celebrates London Fashion Week and British craftsmanship. Great Scotland Yard Hotel is known for its unique British character and its tagline is ‘Where Unique London Stories Unfold’. The partnership with Emily Carter is a perfect fit for the hotel and it is sure to appeal to fashion-conscious travelers from all over the world.
- Guests can enjoy a ‘Silken Elegance’ cocktail for £18. The cocktail is made with Casamigos Blanco Tequila, Corte Vetusto Espadin Mezcal, Amaro Santoni, Muyu Jasmine, Passion Fruit, Orange Blossom and Bitter Foamer. Guests can upgrade the cocktail to a ‘Luxe Edition’ for £90 and take home a stunning Emily Carter Twilly Scarf.
- The cocktail is served in The 40 Elephants Bar. The bar is inspired by the glamour and stories of the notorious all-female gang, ‘The Forty Elephants’. The bar is decorated with vintage photographs of the gang and it features a menu of cocktails inspired by their exploits.
- Emily Carter’s designs are inspired by her lifelong interest in the natural world. Her collections are printed on high-quality luxury materials and are all made in England to the highest standard. Carter’s designs are known for their timeless elegance and they are sure to appeal to travelers who appreciate British craftsmanship.
- The partnership is a perfect fit for Great Scotland Yard Hotel’s unique British character. The hotel is located in the heart of London, close to many of the city’s most popular tourist attractions. The hotel is also home to a number of other unique features, such as its own museum and its own rooftop garden.
If you are planning a trip to London for London Fashion Week, be sure to check out the Great Scotland Yard Hotel and the 40 Elephants Bar. You are sure to have a unique and memorable experience.