5 things about Cazcabel Tequila Takeover at Hacha Brixton: A Taste of Atotonilco el Alto in London
- Collaboration between Cazcabel and Hacha: This summer, Cazcabel, the UK’s best-selling 100% Agave Tequila, will be collaborating with Hacha, London’s leading Agaveria. This partnership brings together two acclaimed establishments in the Tequila industry.
- Tequila takeover at Hacha Brixton: From June 1st to August 31st, the ground floor Bar & Bottle Shop at Hacha Brixton will offer a dedicated Cazcabel cocktail menu, Tequila flights, and Tequila tastings. This takeover aims to create a taste of Atotonilco el Alto, the birthplace of Cazcabel, right in the heart of South London.
- Exclusive cocktails by Hacha’s team: The menu features five exclusive cocktails created by Hacha’s talented Bar Manager Robyn Evans and the drinks team. These cocktails draw from the Cazcabel range, with a particular focus on Cazcabel’s 100% Agave Blanco Tequila. The drinks range from frozen concoctions like the Coffee Colada and Frozen Rosita to citrus and herb-forward options like the Chamomile Spritz and Lemon Balm Margarita.
- Award-winning establishments: Hacha, the hosting venue, was voted the UK specialist Bar of the Year in 2022 at the Class Bar Awards. Cazcabel itself has recently been voted Master in the Tequila & Mezcal Master Awards. This collaboration between two award-winning establishments promises a remarkable experience for Tequila enthusiasts.
- Tequila flights and tastings: No Tequila takeover is complete without a Tequila flight experience. Guests can enjoy a flight priced at £15, allowing them to savor the fresh and crisp Cazcabel Blanco or the oak-aged Reposado. This provides an opportunity to appreciate the nuances of Cazcabel’s range and the craftsmanship behind their Tequilas.