Sir Cliff Richard, Janey Godley, Stephanie Beacham, Christopher Biggins and Gloria Hunniford are amongst the stars lined up for the new Edinburgh venue The Fringe at Prestonfield
- Producers Denise Silvey, Christopher Biggins, and Jane Compton, under CDJ Entertainment, are presenting a brand-new Edinburgh Festival Fringe venue called The Fringe at Prestonfield. The venue will be operational from 18-27 August 2023.
- The Fringe at Prestonfield will offer a packed daily programme of theatre, comedy, and cabaret. The 500-seat venue, located at Prestonfield House Hotel, will host performances featuring famous faces from the world of entertainment.
- Janey Godley, a much-loved Scottish comedian, will open the venue’s programme on 18 August with her show “Not Dead Yet,” after her record-breaking Scottish tour. She will be appearing for “One Night Only” at the Edinburgh Festival Fringe.
- On 26 and 27 August, there will be a special event titled “Sir Cliff Richard In Conversation” with host Gloria Hunniford. This will provide a unique opportunity to hear Sir Cliff Richard share his thoughts and anecdotes from his life and career in music and film.
- Christopher Biggins, the actor and presenter, will host a series of chat shows at the venue, joined by a variety of star-studded guests. One notable guest will be the acclaimed actress Stephanie Beacham, who will join him on 23 August. These shows are currently on sale, with the full programme of events to be announced and available for purchase in the coming month.
Additionally, Prestonfield House, situated just a short walk from Edinburgh city centre, is known as Edinburgh’s most exclusive luxury hotel. It offers privacy and seclusion with its acres of gardens and parkland. As the Fringe venue, Prestonfield House is excited to welcome audiences this summer.