Experience the Ultimate Triathlon Challenge: Zafiro IRONMAN 70.3 Alcúdia-Mallorca
- The Zafiro IRONMAN 70.3 Alcúdia-Mallorca is one of the largest IRONMAN 70.3 events in the world and takes place on the Balearic island of Mallorca.
- The event is sponsored by Zafiro Hotels, and the official hotels for the event are the five-star Zafiro Palace Alcudia and the four-star Zafiro Tropic, both of which are located just 200 metres from the start line.
- The triathlon includes a 1.9 km swim in Alcudia Bay, a 90 km bike ride through the Sierra de Tramuntana mountains, and a 21.1 km run around Alcudia Bay.
- Zafiro Palace Alcudia is a luxurious five-star hotel with 369 spacious suites, an outdoor swimming pool, private rooftop Jacuzzis, a gym, cycling area with Wahoo Kikr training bike, and a spa.
- Zafiro Tropic has a prime location in Alcudia and offers athlete-friendly amenities such as a heated semi-Olympic pool, cycling area with Wahoo Kikr training bike, gym, Zen, Spa & Wellness offering sports recovery massages, and easy access to bike-friendly roads and running trails. Nightly rates start from 62 Euros at Zafiro Tropic and from 109 Euros at Zafiro Palace Alcudia per person, and guests can use the code IRONMAN23 to get a special discount and a gift when booking at www.zafirohotels.com.