Lou Pinet Introduces Remodelage by Martine de Richeville at the Tata Harper Spa
1. Maisons Pariente’s, Hotel Lou Pinet is exclusively positioned away from the hustle and bustle of Saint-Tropez, where guests are encouraged to wind down. Days can be spent lounging around the emerald swimming pool – the largest in Saint-Tropez, visiting the nearby beaches or winding down at the Tata Harper Spa.
2. The lush Mediterranean gardens include a lavender field to enjoy beautiful walks around, a herb garden, as well as three new large outdoor art installations.
3. Lou Pinet has introduced a new offering at Lou Pinet’s Tata Harper Spa – the highly sought-after Remodelage body treatment by Martine De Richeville.
4. Remodelage is often credited as the beau monde’s secret weapon to youthful and energized physique and is a treatment that women and men at all stages of their lives can benefit from. The non-invasive technique is used to release the body’s cellulite strongholds, freeing the body of toxins and reducing the rate at which skin ages, helping to restore the figure in a healthy way. In doing so, one’s silhouette is left looking younger, lighter and more energized.
5. Lou Pinet is an intimate hideaway echoing the vintage Saint-Tropez spirit of the 60’s and 70’ where loved-up couples will dance the night away in the magical gardens, as the live music transports them to this vintage era.