Greed, Gusto Drinks, Jazz at The Agile Rabbit Brixton, bullet journaling, and Playing Nancy from Groundhog Day
Here are today’s selection
- Watch Greed starring Steve Coogan. Greed is a 2019 satirical film written and directed by Michael Winterbottom. The film stars Steve Coogan, David Mitchell, Asa Butterfield, Dinita Gohil, Sophie Cookson, Jonny Sweet, Asim Chaudhry, Shirley Henderson, and Isla Fisher. The film centres around Sir Richard McCreadie, played by Coogan, a billionaire high-street fashion mogul loosely based on Arcadia Group chairman Philip Green, and events surrounding the build-up to his 60th birthday celebrations on the Greek island of Mykonos.
- Drink the new functional soft drink from Gusto; Super DC Blood Orange and Super DC Blackcurrant & Elderberry. Super DC is the world’s first grab and go super strength vitamin drink to bolster the Immune System. It’s a delicious soft drink with added benefits. Packed to the brim with high strength vitamins D and C, together with vitamins A, K, Zinc and Folic Acid, Super DC is designed to deliver a daily vitamin boost and keep your immune system intact all year round.
- Tune into this Underground Jazz Set, Wed 3rd Feb 8 pm. Tuning in from The Agile Rabbit in South London this high profile quartet will showcase an exquisite set consisting of originals by Danny Keane and Guido Spannocchi as well as groove-oriented classics from Bebop to Brazil.
- Start rapid logging with bullet journaling. Be it for taking notes or journaling, studies keep identifying the benefits of writing by hand. That said, it takes time and can be unorganized. How can we enjoy the benefits while avoiding the shortcomings of handwriting? Rapid Logging. Rapid Logging is the language in which the Bullet Journal is written. In short, it’s a way of capturing information as bulleted lists.
- Watch a performance of the beautiful playing Nancy. Rebecca Faulkenberry performs the haunting and poignant ‘Playing Nancy’ in the Broadway Musical version of ‘Groundhog Day’.
If you would like to contribute your 5 things then please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.