Go to Lapland by Private Jet with PrivateFly #travel #Lapland #Christmas
THE ULTIMATE FESTIVE LAPLAND ADVENTURE, BY PRIVATE JET
• Once-in-a-lifetime private jet itinerary from PrivateFly and Blue Marble Private Travel includes a private audience with Father Christmas and his reindeer, a husky sleigh ride and a snowmobile safari.
• What’s more, it’s not too late to put on your Christmas list!
If meeting the real Father Christmas has always been on your bucket list, then why not plan to do it in style this winter? Private jet booking service, PrivateFly, has teamed up with bespoke luxury travel specialists, Blue Marble Private Travel, to offer a truly unforgettable, festive Lapland itinerary. And it’s all wrapped up with a private jet to get there.
The three-night luxury trip is priced at £11,551 per person (based on £46,205* for a family of four travelling together) and includes the following:
• Return private flights from London Luton Airport to Kittila Airport in Finland, in an eight-seater Citation XL private jet.
• Three nights’ fully-catered accommodation in one of Finnish Lapland’s most luxurious seven-bedroom lodges, with private Jacuzzi and sauna, and located in the heart of Lapland, bordering the Pallas-Yllas National Park.
• A reindeer sleigh ride to a remote snowy cabin, for a private audience with Father Christmas.
• Snowmobile safari and husky sleigh rides through the snow-covered landscapes.
• The services of a private chef, housekeeper, host and guide throughout the stay.
• Private ground transfers throughout the trip.
Carol Cork, marketing director and co-founder of PrivateFly comments:
“We’re seeing more and more clients looking to create once-in-a-lifetime, customised experiences for family travel, and increasing numbers of our passengers are children**. So we’re delighted to be teaming up with Blue Marble Private Travel to offer this unforgettable festive itinerary, full of luxury and adventure – for all the family.
“The trip offers a unique combination of traditional Finnish adventure activities; a memorable meeting with Father Christmas; and a luxurious travel experience – including the magic of your own private jet to get there. And unlike many scheduled group tours, this unforgettable private jet itinerary is still available for this season. So it’s not too late to put it on your Christmas list!”
The bespoke three-night itinerary from PrivateFly and Blue Marble Private Travel is available for departure on 17th or 18th December 2018, with other dates, group sizes, departure airports and durations available on request. For more information visit PrivateFly’s website or call +44 (0)20 7100 6960 to book.