Sunset Boulevard at The Palace Theatre, Manchester and four other things to do today
- Start the 30 days de-clutter challenge. Day 1 throw one thing away (or donate/sell). Day 2 – this time get rid of two things. Day 3 – 3 things. I think you have got it. You could even vary it by trying the Fibonacci fling (0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13).
- Try the chocolate trifle from co-op stores. In our opinion, it is impossible to find a supermarket chocolate trifle better than this.
- Go and see Sunset Boulevard at The Palace Theatre Manchester. Ria Jones gives the performance of her life as Norma Desmond in this twisted and tragic love story. Book Now.
- Try a smoothie bowls at Detox Kitchen. The range consists of four delicious flavours: Coconut Dragon, Acai Berry, Raspberry Oat and Avocado Spirulina. All naturally wheat, dairy and refined sugar free, all totally delicious!. Detox Kitchen, 10 Mortimer Street, London, W1T 3JJ.
- Tune into Cbeebies tomorrow for a bedtime story read by Dolly Pardon. Dolly Parton will be reading her much anticipated CBeebies bedtime story tomorrow which will be broadcast at 6:50 pm. She will be narrating “Dog Loves Books” by Louise Yates.