LOVE IS IN THE AIR AT SHANGRI-LA
Take Valentine’s Day to a new height at Shangri-La Hotel, At The Shard, London
A chilled bottle of Deutz Rose NV Champagne is ready and waiting as guests enter their stylishly appointed room while they hear the gentle sounds of their favourite song as a couple. Monogrammed pillowcases further add a personalised touch and offer a lasting memory to take away. A romantic turndown service sets the mood for the evening, with a full English Breakfast in the soft comfort of Frette linens amongst the clouds the following morning. The large marble-clad bathrooms with heated floors offer a luxurious standalone bathtub filled with rose petals overlooking the city from floor-to-ceiling windows – the perfect place to sip Champagne as the sparkling London lights twinkle below.
Love Is In The Air includes:
- Two nights accommodation in an Iconic City View Room
- A chilled bottle of Deutz Rose NV Champagne
- Favourite song playing upon entry
- A heart key ring from Smythson’s iconic Panama collection which can be personalised in store
- Romantic turn down service
- Luxurious Rose Petal Bath
- St. Valentine’s Day four-course dinner for two in-room
- Personalised pillowcases to take away as a long-lasting memory
- Full English Breakfast for two in-room
*Minimum two nights stay
Rate inclusive of VAT From £789 per night.
For reservations, please email email@example.com; call (44 0) 207 234 8088 or visit www.shangri-la.com/london.
Price is valid for two people sharing a room and includes VAT. Offer valid from 13th February to 15th February 2015. Please book at least 3 days in advance.