Hart Shoreditch Hotel’s Latest Collaboration with Rezzan Hasoglu: Celebrating Craftsmanship and Local Heritage
- Hart Shoreditch has partnered with industrial designer, Rezzan Hasoglu, to create a stunning installation for the hotel’s lobby.
- Hasoglu has created exquisite hand-blown glass spheres infused with sand from around the world for the installation, named “Verrier”.
- The delicate glass spheres will be suspended from an iron structure and lit from the base, creating mesmerising ripple shadows that complement the hotel’s wrought iron spiral staircase.
- The collaboration is a celebration of the rich history of craftsmanship rooted within the hotel’s DNA, with Hart Shoreditch continuing to work with local artists to deepen its connection to the local community.
- Hart Shoreditch is a design masterpiece that seamlessly blends the vibrant heritage and modern-day creativity of Shoreditch to create a contemporary living experience. The hotel’s rooms, decorated with carefully selected books and decor from local antique shops, offer guests an authentic and welcoming hub from which to explore the area.
Nightly rates at Hart Shoreditch start from £189 on a room-only basis. For more information or to book
please visit www.hartshoreditch.com or call +44 (0) 20 3995 3655