5 Ways to enhance your day with Zoe Hardman #celebrity #ZoeHardman
TV and Radio presenter Zoe Hardman, 36, can currently be heard on Heart FM on Sunday evenings. The mum-of-two is also enjoying promoting her Made By Mammas podcast with friend Georgia Dayton where guests have included Vogue Williams, Holly Valance and Kimberly Walsh.
1. Cuddles! The day would begin with group cuddles from my two amazing children, Luna who’s nearly 3 and Kit who’s 1. The kids always come into our bedroom at around 6.30am. We always make sure we have that half an hour where we are in our family bubble. It’s full of laughter, play time and to be honest, it’s my favourite time of the day. I truly believe cuddles enhance any day.
2. If I can get a gym session in, I know its going to be a great day! Training is my therapy. It keeps me focused, means I can work more efficiently and I’m less stressed and tired as a result of a good workout. Barry’s Bootcamp and Blaze at David Lloyd are my go to HIIT sessions that I can’t live without. If I can’t get to the gym, then I walk. We are so lucky living in a city as beautiful as London. All you need to do is look up.
3. I never get the chance to do anything for me anymore so a facial, I love the Murad ones or maybe a massage at Cowshed, would be completely indulgent and make me so happy! Anything that you can do in your day just for you is a total win in my eyes.
4. I love good food, so going to my favourite restaurants and filling up my body with great fuel, completely sets me up for the day. Nathalie on Hanover Square is one of London’s hidden gems, the food is to die for. I also really rate Mildred’s on Lexington Street, it’s vegetarian heaven!
5. I’ve got to admit that work always makes me feel energised and puts the biggest spring in my step. I’m so lucky that I get to do a job that I love so much. Whether it’s a live radio show on Heart, filming something for Made By Mammas or interviewing someone brilliant, every day is different and I get the same buzz that I did when I started out aged 19. Set your objectives and go out there and get them!
Listen to the Made By Mammas Podcast now HERE acast.com/mammas