5 reasons to get involved with The Space Hopper Challenge, London (Bank Holiday Monday 29th May)
The Space Hopper Challenge is coming to London, organised by TickTheBucket and London Flashmob! It’s a golden opportunity for you to get yourself a world record and have a whole load of fun in the process. Sign up for some silliness: http://space-hopper-challenge.co.uk/
5 reasons to get involved with The Space Hopper Challenge:
- It’s a unique opportunity for you to bag yourself a memorable world record! Currently, the world record for the most people on space hoppers stands at 2,943, set in Johannesburg in 2013. London: let’s smash the South African record!
- You’ll get yourself a free space hopper as part of the ticket, so there’s no need to find your own. £12 is also a bargain price for recapturing your youth…
- It’s a lovely green part of London to spend your bank holiday Monday, hosted in a beautiful spot along the Thames between Barnes Bridge and Chiswick stations. Bring a picnic and your friends, sit outside with drinks and catch some rays.
- There will be professional photographers and videographers capturing the day so you can show everyone the day you became a world record holder…
- The Space Hopper Challenge is being produced by London Flashmob, leaders in fun and spontaneous events in the city, and TickTheBucket, an organisation dedicated to making your dreams a reality. Get involved now! http://space-hopper-challenge.co.uk/