Jenny Eclair on tour, breakfast with Vogue Williams, book a Burns night party and two other things to do today
1. Go to Icetank Kitchen and discover The Wellness Tank to escape the winter blues – Cook, play, laugh and join us this January to find the real you.
Follow Natasha Kerry in an introductory session of deep relaxation in Yoga Nidra hub – also called ‘yogi sleep’. An enthusiastic superfoodie and blogger Mirjam from Mimselicious is hosting a raw superfoods chocolate workshop with Of The Earth Superfoods. Go beyond make up… with award winning body-painting artist Greta and discover the budding artist in you.
A drop of yoga, a pinch of art and a dollop of energy, The Wellness Tank has all of the ingredients to kick start 2016.
There are no rules. Just be you!
2. Rethink breakfast with Vogue Williams and take part in Breakfast Week 2016 which is taking place from 24-30th January.
3. Go to a burns night party at Bourne and Hollingsworth Buildings
Guests are encouraged to don their finest tartan attire for a sophisticated evening of whisky cocktails, ceilidh dancing and banqueting in the beautiful Clerkenwell setting.
A welcome reception will take place in the stunning cocktail bar complete with a traditional Burns night piper before moving into the decadently clad Greenhouse and Garden Room for an indulgent five course Scottish supper created by Executive Chef Adam Gray.
4. Book tickets to see Jenny Eclair on tour
Younger than Madonna but eats crisps and likes wine, too young to die, but too old to stand near the edge in case she gets dizzy and falls over, professional Grumpy old woman JENNY ECLAIR announces How to Be a Middle Aged Woman (Without Going Insane), a brand new show and tour for 2015. You are most welcome to join her, just button your cardi up properly and wipe that lipstick off your teeth.
5. Go to the Kensington roof gardens to one of their Live! nights. Music and comedy are both available.