Eat Tapas inspired by the foods of Spain and Lebanon at Mezzet Dar, Bridge Road – just a short walk from Hampton Court Palace
This Monday ‘5thingstodotoday’ dined at Mezzet Dar only a short walk from Hampton Court Station.
Mezzet Dar is an excellent Tapas restaurant serving exquisite tapas.
There can’t be many restaurants serving food inspired by Spain and Lebanon together.
We are a huge fan of Mezzet Lebanese restaurant on Bridge road near Hampton Court Palace. Fortunately for us they have opened a Tapas bar only a few doors away called Mezzet Dar. The tapas is inspired by the food of Spain and Lebanon.
On Monday night we dined here with friends.
Here is our bullet point highlights.
- The decor is clean, bright and very sophisticated. This restaurant would not be out of place in Mayfair or Knightsbridge.
- The food quality is excellent and superbly presented on small plates. They recommend that you order two Tapas dishes each. The food is designed for sharing.
- The service is impeccable, very friendly and informative. Once of out friends is lactose intolerant and the chef went to the effort of ticking a menu with all the suitable dishes. I have never seen this attention to detail before.
- There are different areas to the restaurant each with a slightly different feel. There is a long back room, a cosy library and bar a area.
- The tables are quite close together which adds to the intimate atmosphere.
Bridge road is fast becoming a mecca for fine restaurants. Mezzet Dar is well worth a visit. Booking I imagine is essential as Mezzet Dar was busy even on a Monday evening.
You can book by telephoning 020 8979 4088.
Have you been to Mezzet Dar? Please feel free to comment on your experiences are Mezzet Dar.
Thanks for reading