Have you ever seen Madama Butterfly in Woking? This and 4 other things to do
1. Visit Chessington World of Adventures. It’s not all open but great for toddlers. You can see all the animals, go on the carousel and others and treat yourself to donuts and coffee. Our experience was very short wait times. Perfect!
2. Have the M & S Valentine’s £20 pound meal. Maybe not Michelin star but the sound of the duck searing in the pan took us a little bit there. Excellent value but my memory fails – did you used to get chocolates and wine?
3. Invest in a Renpho massager. On a recent trip to a physio for a collapsed arch this was used. It really is excellent for shoulders, backs and anywhere with aches and pains. Good price, several attachments and handy carrying case – rechargeable!
4. Opera at The New Victoria theatre, Woking. Book to see Ellen Kent’s production of Madama Butterfly and Carmen at this beautiful modern theatre in Woking. Book now.
5. Read ‘How to own the room’ by Viv Goskop. This excellent read is all about inspirational women revealing their secrets about brilliant public speaking. Buy now
If you would like to contribute your 5 things then please email firstname.lastname@example.org. hope you enjoyed the read. David