5 things to do – Monday 26th November 2018 #London #Inspiration #Woking #Theatre #Ballet
Here are today’s selection.
- If you work near Covent Garden the enjoy a takeaway lunch from Little Kolkata, an authentic Calcuttan restaurant. Offering a great alternative to everyone’s usual quick lunchtime haunts, Little Kolkata delivers great value for money on both flavour and convenience.
- Dine at Yen Burger in London’s Borough Market. From young female entrepreneur Yen Nguyen, this brand new concept offers premium Asian-influenced burgers housed in a stunning Japanese Tea House themed restaurant opposite Borough Market. Dishes include the ‘Yen Burger’ which features a 100% wagyu beef patty, fresh pickles, smoked turkey bacon, cheese and shiso leaf, it’s the ultimate fusion burger and a great introduction to Yen’s offerings, whilst other options include ‘The Finest Chick’ which combines coconut panko chicken breast, homemade slaw and a zingy mango sauce.
- Buy the world’s most expensive cognac at from the M restaurant group. Going on sale from the 27th November at M Victoria and Threadneedle St will be Rome de Bellegarde 1894 in either a 10ml shot or a whole 1L decanter. This year the cognac, one of the rarest and oldest cuvees available, entered the Guinness Book of World Records for the most expensive 40ml measure ever bought at £10,014.
- Celebrate Wright Brothers first birthday. Wright Brothers are throwing a special five course feast on Wednesday 28th November. Enjoy a complimentary glass of Champagne on arrival and maybe upgrade your dining experience with a curated selection of wines.
- Christmas is coming early with Northern Ballet’s The Nutcracker at New Victoria Theatre, Woking. The Northern Ballet’s production of The Nutcracker is coming to Woking from Tuesday 27 November – Saturday 1 December to bring in the festive period for us all at the New Victoria Theatre.