- First you must register your Nursery List. To do this click on the link below or visit your nearest John Lewis shop and make an appointment with the Nursery advisor. Registration is not available in our at home shops, with the exception of Chester.
- In a relaxed, one-to-one consultation, your advisor will discuss your needs and guide you around the Nursery department.
- Now for the fun part! Your advisor will also help you compile a Nursery list of the items you want, with the aid of a scanner. Your Nursery list is then registered on our computer system. You can buy it from any John Lewis shop, online or by phone. It’ll be easy for friends and family to choose gifts if you share your list with them.
- Once an item has been chosen and paid for, we store it until you want it delivered. We also remove it from your Nursery list so you don’t get the same thing twice.
- You can check the status of your Nursery list whenever you want, and add or remove items.
- We deliver everything together – free of charge. We may charge for a timed or special delivery if these options are available in your area.
You can be confident that, whatever you choose, you’ll be getting good value for money. Our Never Knowingly Undersold policy means that we check our prices constantly to make sure they are competitive. If you do manage to find the same product on sale for less in the local area, we’ll refund the difference and reduce our price.