Stay at the 5-Star Gotham Hotel in Central Manchester
Hotel Gotham is a new five star hotel in Manchester (this is the second).
It is the ultimate in luxury and is situated on King Street – Manchester’s Bond Street!
We had the pleasure of staying at this former Bank building last weekend.
A major highlight was the arrival of a Martini Trolley to our room – we have never had this before and was a real novelty! Dirty Martini anyone?
Dinner was served in the impressive period Honey restaurant.
5 things about eating at Hotel Gotham
- The restaurant in called ‘Honey’ restaurant and is situated on the sixth floor of the hotel.
- Honey restaurant pays tribute to its banking past with bowler hats on display and old bankers chairs.
- We had the fillet steak and chicken and ‘chip’ for main course. There are plenty of local dishes on offer such as lamb hot pot and Manchester tart!
- For dessert we had the cheese board (again locally sourced) and warm rhubarb & pistachio bake well with clotted cream.
- The restaurant caters for 68 diners which is open to the public. You do not need to stay at the hotel to dine at Honey. Booking is obviously recommended.