Learn English on the London Streets, clean up Claremont Gardens and three others
1. Learn English in London with Free Range English School. This is a new approach which takes learning a language out of the classroom and onto the streets. There is a high emphasis on technology and social learning. Here is a video to give you idea of what it is about.
2. Have brunch, lunch or dinner at Craft Kitchen in Clapham. They also have a children’s menu and happy hour. Craft Kitchen also provide a home delivery service if you want your burger to arrive at your door!
3. Clean up Claremont Gardens with the Surbiton Wildlife Group. They will provide the equipment and you just need to bring your enthusiasm. When: Saturday 18th July 10am – 6pm.
4. Sign up to the Local Mummy newsletter.This weekly newsletter that shows mums and dads the best things to do for the week ahead locally to them. The newsletter is brimming with adventures, activities, child friendly venues with discounts and handy hints – all created for mums, by mums. All you have to do to join thousands of other mums who are signing up weekly is just go to www.localmummy.com and put your email into a box, it’s that’s simple! And the localmummy promise is that we don’t give out data to any third parties!
5. Eat 9 courses at The Jam Tree, Clapham. The Jam Tree Clapham is known for it’s fun and innovative pop-ups, ranging from the Iraqi Supper Club JUMA Kitchen, to the more creative Painting Pop-up. Now, at a time when Greek food is more popular than ever in London, The Jam Tree will be hosting POPUPALOT, on Tuesday 21st July, offering 9 incredible courses bursting with Mediterranean flavours.For £40, you can choose 3 mouth-watering courses, each using fresh and seasonal ingredients, creating the perfect summer dishes. The menu features a variety of favourite Greek dishes, many of which have been given a twist, adding a new unique take on the classics.