Leave a Reply Cancel reply
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
- Celebrating the Windrush Generation: A Captivating Photography Exhibition at St John’s Smith Square
- The Berkeley Hotel London Introduces the Young Chef Champagne Menu in Partnership with Champagne Laurent-Perrier
- Mastering Edexcel IGCSE Physics: A Comprehensive Guide to Exam Success
- London Clown Festival 2023: A Week of Laughter, Buffoonery, and World-Class Performances – June 12th to June 17th
- Surrey Hills Vineyards: Producers, Visits, Summer Spectacular, Passport, and Shop
- 5 Things to do at Cheltenham Music Festival this year
- 5 REASONS TO TAKE UP TRADITIONAL THAMES WATER SPORTS From Dittons Skiff and Punting Club
- 10 years of TOZI is celebrated with a new anniversary menu, 10 negroni cocktail twists, a‘Wine Tales’ tasting series and a big birthday bash with tickets to be won
- Unleashing the Thrill: Circus Extreme Takes the UK by Storm with its World Tour Spectacular!
- Introducing Mama Sood’s: Elevating Chutneys to Culinary Delights
- The renowned dancers of Central School of Ballet present a dazzling programme of ballet & contemporary dance at The Yvonne Arnaud Theatre, Guildford on Thu 9 Jun 2023.
- Sir Cliff Richard, Janey Godley, Stephanie Beacham, Christopher Biggins and Gloria Hunniford are amongst the stars lined up for the new Edinburgh venue The Fringe at Prestonfield
- 5 things about Piglets Boutique Country Stay: A Luxurious Retreat in Rural Essex
- 5 Reasons Why Salsa is a Great Idea from Weybridge Salsa
- 5 things about the New Look Guest Rooms at the Corner House Canterbury
- Experience the Best of Normandy in Ireland with the Normandy Food Tour!
- How did we get here? Where do we go now?’ – Simon Roberts’ Thought-Provoking Exhibition in Chester
- Live Clean Today – The Best Pressure Washing Near You!
- Caught in the Act: Is Sarah and Damon’s Affair About to Be Exposed on Coronation Street?
- Decca Records Releases Andrew Lloyd Webber’s ‘Make a Joyful Noise’ in Honor of King Charles III’s Coronation
- Castle Fine Art Liverpool Celebrates Eurovision 2023 with a Special Selection of Artworks
- New King Charles sculpture unveiled by Royal sculptor Frances Segelman
- Experience the Ultimate Triathlon Challenge: Zafiro IRONMAN 70.3 Alcúdia-Mallorca
- Marble Arch marks Coronation with a majestic crown installation
- The National Theatre releases first children’s picture book, Lola Saves the Show
- Crime Fiction Takes Bristol by Storm: An Inside Look at CrimeFest 2023″
- AWARD-WINNING CABARET TO CELEBRATE THE CORONATION OF KING CHARLES IIIWITH NEW MONARCH THEMED SHOW
- Hart Shoreditch Hotel’s Latest Collaboration with Rezzan Hasoglu: Celebrating Craftsmanship and Local Heritage
- Charlotte Church’s Dreaming retreat in Wales now open to guests
- Get the Ultimate Formula 1 Experience with Silverstone Official Hospitality
- Multi-faceted artist Lisa Marini Releases first self-produced Album Buried Town
- The language of flowers: How to use it for a marriage proposal
- Exploring Freedom of Expression and Grime Music: 5 Things to Know about No Man’s Island at The Big House Theatre (11th May to Saturday 27th May)
- 5 Things to do in Prague from TravelSphere
- 5 Ways to Wellbeing from Mind
- Crowning Glory in Bath: Experiences and Hotel Packages Celebrating the Coronation of King Charles III
- 5. Explore London using Bindy Street
- 4. Spend time at the Fun Fair at The Trafford Centre, Manchester
- 3. xenodocheio Milos Introduces Fragrance Workshops in Partnership with Naxos Apothecary
- 2. Up your game: the hospitality experience at the FIFA Women’s World Cup™
- 1. Book to see Vardy V Rooney: The Wagatha Christie Trial in Woking this May
- 5. Experience the best value day out in London at Brew//LDN, the ultimate craft beer festival that won’t break the bank – 5th and 6th May
- 4. Book to see the award Nominated Supernova @ the Clapham Omnibus (25 APR – 13 MAY 2023)
- 3. Enjoy activities- Endless Easter fun with family and friends at The O2
- 2. Have personal training with MMWFitness – Wimbledon Chase, Raynes Park, Wimbledon, Morden and Merton
- 1. Book a Westend cabaret show…..Featuring Josephine Pembroke as The Working Girls of Soho
- 5. Download an Edexcel IGCSE Double Award Science Revision guide by Specification focus questions – the entire specification changed into questions and detailed answers
- 4. Book tickets for the extended run of MAMMA MIA! at London’s Novello Theatre
- 3. Experience German Cuisine and Cocktails at the Renowned German Gymnasium in London
- 2. From The White House, V&A, Tate Modern and now OMNi – see Jon Burgerman’s wacky pop art at London’s newest gallery
I must say that I loved shaving brushes. I may buy one now that you have brought up the subject and use it.
Yes go and buy one. You won’t regret it. What other retro bathroom essentials could we start using I wonder!
You know, We’d recommend trying to go for a more classical barber look that you would find back at the turn of the 20th century. If you can find a cleaned-up, fully-functioning 1920’s refrigerator, even better. Why, you ask? Well, it would just be a nice throwback to the era, especially as you perform the wet shave. May as well include sounds of the era.