About and featuring
We are a UK based online lifestyle magazine called www.5thingstodotoday.com. The site has been up and running for about eight years and was founded, David Ridings.
5 ways to get involved
- We can write 5 things about your business, launch or event as one of our 5 things to do today. These are readily shared and we have over 21,000 subscribers.
- We can come to your event or business to take photos and write 5 things about it. These will be published on our site and spread via social media.
- f you would like us to conduct an interview either in person, by phone or via e-mail then this is no problem.
- You can also write your own 5 things about your business, launch, event etc and we will feature them. We are happy to include images, video and as many words as you wish however shorted posts tend to be more popular.
- We can feature any offers you are promoting such as two for one or special discounts.
If you would like to feature your thing to do on the site then please contact the team using email@example.com
The 5 things to do today team