5 Secrets To Sleep Better by Christiana Branchini
We are very grateful to Christiana for these excellent sleep tips. Please have a look at Christiana blog Crisbiecoach.
- Learn to breathe well and deeply by practising a discipline such as Yoga, Pilates or meditation.
- Create a relaxing environment. A quiet home is the key to a restful night. If you have trouble falling asleep, keep your bedroom clean and clear of unnecessary items, tidy up the things you have left lying around and you will see that you will have a more peaceful night.
- Use essential oils that are particularly suitable for inducing sleep, such as lavender or chamomile.
- Create a playlist to help you relax and fall asleep.
- Try using Bach Flowers. White Chestnut against circular thoughts and Rescue Sleep to help you fall asleep. Melatonin may be useful as well.
If you wish to contribute your 5 things then please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Hope you enjoyed the read.